Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Chairs To You!

I am having lots of fun with the May Stamp of the Month: #D1456 Chairs To You. At first I was not exactly sure what to do with this stamp set but once I started playing and once I saw artwork created by my fellow consultants I grew very fond of it. In this card you will see that I actually used the paper piecing technique on the chair. I love this technique because it is fast and easy! Rather than coloring in the chair I just stamped it on a pattern paper that comes in the new Mayberry Paper Pack and then I cut it out! EASY-PEASY! Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques Adhesive Gems (#Z1333) worked great as the buttons on the chair!
Below are a few other cards created using the "Chairs To You" stamp set. You can purchase this stamp set at the full retail price of $22.95 (before shipping &tax) OR you can earn it at a fantastic discount or even for FREE! Contact me today to ask how or go directly to my website (amy.myctmh.com) to order your stamp set today!
Markers were used to add the color you see in this vertical card.

No comments: