Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

More Valentine Treats

If you read the post I wrote on Friday you know about my "14 Days of Valentine's."

Here is a photo of the little boxes I created that are perfect for stuffing with 3-4 Ghiradelli Chocolate Squares. Ghiradelli Chocolate just happens to be my son, Tucker's favorite chocolate so I made this treat with him in mind!

Yesterday I made this chocoloate pizza for the kids. They gobbled it up in no time and wanted seconds and thirds!

It is super easy to make and you can add just about any kind of toppings you want. It makes a great seasonal dessert (green candies for St. Patricks Day, pastel candies for Easter, Red & Green candies for Chirsmtas, etc).

Here is the recipe (I actually got it from one of Molly's American Girl Books!):


Ingredients:

*4 cups mini marshmallows

*1/4 cup butter

*1 cup chocolate chips


Melt these ingredients in a microwavable bowl (I actully used a double broiler)


Stir in 6 cups Chocolate-Flavored Crisp rice Cereal (I used chocolate Rice Krispies)


Press mixture onto one large greased round pizza pan (I used a Pampered Chef pizza stone)


Melt 1 cup White Chocolate Chips. Use a fork to drizzle white chocolate over "crust," leaving a small edge. Add candies of your choice to the top.


When it is time to serve, cut with a pizza cutter into wedge-shpaed pieces. Enjoy with a glass of milk!

No comments: