Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

It's FERBRUARY and LOVE is in the air!


Happy February 1st! I love the month of February. I love planning for Valentine's Day, we celebrate my hubby's birthday, my mother's birthday, my nephew's birthday and even my birthday...so as you can see we are celebrating all month long!

I want to celebrate the February Stamp of the Month with all of you! I LOVE this stamp set! It is called "Piece of Cake." The item number is #D1407. The retail cost is just $22.95, however, you can earn it at a discount or even for FREE based on your individual order! If you place a $25 order, you can purchse the set at a 25% discount! Place a $50 order and earn a 50% discount, place a $75 order and receive a 75% discount or place a $100 order and earn it FREE!! The Spring Idea Book is bursting with fabulous new stamp sets, scrapbooking kits, paper packs and embellishmens- I am sure you will find all kinds of things you "need" to have!!!! You can place your order on my website (amy.myctmh.com) or feel free to email me or call me with your order and I will be happy to place the order for you!

Here is a card I created using the February Stamp of the Month and the new Topstitch paper pack. This card is a good excample of how nice the stamped image looks without any color.

Now here is a scrapbook layout I created and it shows how nice the stamped images look colored in. I've also added some glitter and liquid glass to the cupcakes. I will be posting more cards created with this special stamp set tomorrow so be sure to visit again!


I am also very proud to announce to you a fabulous campaign that Close to my Heart is hosting all month long in honor of Haiti.

It is called "GIVE AND GET BACK."
From February 1-28, 2010, our 12" x 12" textured cardstock combo packs are buy one, get one FREE-and with every offer purchased, Close To My Heart will donate $2 to Operation Smile's Haiti relief efforts. Operation Smile is always a fantastic charitable partner-offering free facial reconstruction surgeries to needy children throughout the world. They've currently marshaled their medical teams and resources to provide emergency relief in Haiti, and the donations given as part of Hearts for Haiti will be used exclusively for Operation Smile's efforts in Haiti. For more information on their on-the-ground response, you can visit www.operationsmile.org/haiti.
Close to my Heart has wonderful Textured Cardstock. If you have not yet created with this paper, now is the time to order a pack and you will get a 2nd pack absolutely FREE, all while you are helping to fund an operation for a child to have a beautiful smile!
You can read about all the details on my website (amy. myctmh.com) and place your order there, as well. Or you can contact me I will be happy to place the order for you.
Once again, HAPPY FEBRUARY everyone!
Let's celebrate together all month long!
SMiles,
Amy

No comments: