Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Notice The Details

Hello!
Have y'all been able to check out the AMAZING sale on my website (amy.myctmh.com)? There are some awesome products and awesome prices, eh?! I just love a good sale!
Anyway, the December Stamp of the Month is titled "Notice the Details." I think this is such a clever stamp set and oh so versatile! And it can be used on scrapbook pages and/or cards. How cool is that?!

I am sharing artwork created by myself and other CTMH consultants. You can order this stamp right from my website (amy.myctmh.com) or contact me and I will be happy to order it for you. And don't forget, you can earn this wonderful stamp set at a discount or even free! The item number is #D1378.

Place a $25 order -receive a 25% discount

Place a $50 order-receive a 50% discount

Place a $75 order and receive a 75% discount

Place a $100 order and EARN IT FREE!






No comments: