Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The 15th Gift of December!

Sorry that I am posting so late tonight. Here is a photo of the gift I gave Stan yesterday...15 licorice sticks. I wrapped each one up individually and then adhered a number to each stick and placed them in a jar. I told him that he can come back for refills when the jar is empty! He got a kick out of this gift!

I wanted to remind y'all that the CTMH Clearance sales ends tomorrow. Be sure to stop by my website (amy.myctmh.com) to see what products are still available and place your order a.s.a.p! I have heard alot of positve feedback on the goodie boxes-lots of great product at an AMAZING price!


Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun is that? I can't wait to see #16. Keep those photos coming each day. I think all of us who read your blog are now as excited to see what you do each day for Stan as he is.