Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's December...Time for Holiday Savings!

HAPPY DECEMBER 1st!!!!!
I love the month of December! It is tradition in my house to surprise my kids each day with something little. Today's treat was putting their snowman quilts on their beds while they were at school. When they go up into their rooms tonight they will be surprised to see their frosty friend laying on their beds!

AND...today I have a sweet treat for you!

Starting TOMORROW, DECEMBER 2nd, Close To My Heart will have AMAZING deals on my myctmh website. The savings range from 50-80% Visit my website EARLY to get first picks at all the fabulous products that will soon be leaving us.

Please contct me today to get a complete list of the item numbers and the prices of all the porduct that is on sale. You can call (843-207-8698) or email me (stamperamy@earthlink.net)


I will be back in touch soon with details about signing up for Kit of the Month clubs which will begin in January with the new Spring 2010 Idea book! Stay tuned for details coming your way SOON!

SMiles,
Amy

No comments: