Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Day #4 CTMH TOP PRODUCT PICK!





Happy Thursday!


My CTMH favorite today are the ShinHan Touch Twin Markers.  I LOVE all the colors CTMH offers AND the Colorless Blender Marker is a must to use with your markers.  These are alcohol-based markers  and includes one broad and one fine tip.  I have always loved coloring but I have never been good at shading and adding depth to the images I color.  The ShinHan Touch Twin Markers make shading SO SO EASY!  AND...coloring is so therapeutic for me.  It really calms and relaxes me!  There has been research all over social media stating how healthy coloring is for adults!  Why not add some of these fabulous markers to your craft stash and start coloring today!

Close To My Heart just came out with a fabulous organizer  #Z3120 MArker Roll- Up- it is designed to hold up to 25 markers with interior elastic loops.  This organizer rolls up and secures with a snap closure.  It includes  a hanging  loop for easy vertical storage that is perfect for the markers. And when you purchase it in August you will receive a fabulous NEW Stamp Set!



Here are some fun cards I created (and COLORED) using the ShinHan Touch Twin Markers and the June Stamp of the Month (I do still have several of these stamp sets available for purchase).  Contact me if you would like one.



No comments: