Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Day #11 of the Top 17 CTMH Product Picks

Happy Monday!

The product pick for Day #11 are the CTMH Acrylix Stamps.
Innovation at its best and more than two decades of decorative stamping have brought about the My Acrylix® stamping revolution, where expression is made easy and everyone’s an expert!  CTMH premium quality, clear polymer My Acrylix stamps are easy to use, simple to store, and most importantly, offer creative control and artistic precision with every project.
I have a passion for the alphabet stamp sets.  Top at my list is the FRAMEWORK ALPHABET SET (#E1027, $29.95 plus shipping and tax)  HERE.  I love this set because I can stamp directly onto colored cardstock OR I can stamp the letters onto white daisy cardstock and then color each letter whatever colors I wish to!  These letters are perfect for layouts, cards or any other paper project!

It's always fun to mix and match alphabet fonts when creating titles.  I often use images from a variety of alphabet sets when creating!

No comments: