Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Day #17 of the Top 17 CTMh Product Picks!


We have made it to day #17!  I hope you have enjoyed these product picks and perhaps have learned something new about a few of the many products Close To my Heart has to offer.  Before I share the product pick of the day I just want to let all those who live local to me that I am currently having a HUGE sale.  I have gone through all my stamp sets and there are many many sets on my sale buffet table.  Some have never even been used!  All stamp sets are just $5.00.  If you buy 3 sets, you get the 4th set FREE!  Contact me if you are interested in stopping by to take a peek!

Todays's product feature is PICTURE MY LIFE.  I love this product line for not only memory keeping, but for card making and even gift wrappings and home decor, too!
Picture My Life allows us to tell our story in a very simple way.  No more getting behind in preserving our memories!  The process only takes a moment, but the memories last for years to come.  This scrapbook program preserves life beautifully and still leaves you with time to live it, so you can pocket your memories and get right back to making more!

There are 13 Picture My Life Kits available until AUGUST 31st.  here is a glimpse at two of my most favorite:  Wanderful and Seaside.


Kits come with 44 – 4" × 6" Cards (2 each of 22 designs) and 78 – 3" × 4" Cards (3 each of 26 designs)
Same cards as featured in Annual Inspirations on pages 146–149, but without Memory Protectors™ or a designed cover sheet.

These products are acid-free, lignin-free, and buffered.



No comments: