Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

CTMH TOP 17 WITH AMY MCGREW

Happy Monday!

Last month I celebrated my 17th anniversary with Close To My Heart and for the next 17 days I would like to celebrate with all of you!
Each day for the next 17 days I will share with you one of my favorite CTMH products.  All those who place an order with me during the next 17 days will have their name entered into a drawing to be the MYSTERY HOSTESS and earn the FREE SHOPPING SPREE with the CTMH current IDEA BOOK!

If you are interested in running a "TAB" and adding a product or two or three, etc each day, after reading about my product pick each day you can!

All you have to do is email me your order each day.  I will keep track of all the orders and then on August 18th I will draw the mystery hostess and place all orders once the mystery hostess picks out her free product!

I'm excited to celebrate my anniversary with all of you!

Ok...Drum Roll Please!!!!!

CTMH TOP 17 Pick #1:


CTMH EXCLUSIVE CARDSTOCK COLORS!

I LOVE the CTMH exclusive color palette.  You can be sure that your paper crafts will coordinate perfectly, no matter which colors you choose!  From four color families with 10 unique tones each, plus two shades of white, select the perfect palette for your projects.  The CTMH Cardstock also has a white core which allows us to do some pretty cool things.  My favorite is tearing the paper allowing the white to shine through.  Then distressing that with a sponge dauber and whatever color ink you choose.  I also like tearing any shade of blue cardstock and using it as clouds on my cards and layouts. Or tearing the desert sand cardstock making it look like sand on a beach!   


There are 10 colors that will be retired on August 31st.  My favorite colors retiring are:  Autumn Terracotta, Ruby and Outdoor Denim.  Now is a great time to stock up on the retiring colors, as well as, any of your favorite colors!

No comments: