Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

IT"S HERE! IT'S AVAILABLE!

Happy February!!!!

I love the start of a new month.  And I was especially happy for February 1st to arrive.  Why, you ask?

Because the Spring/Summer 2014 Close To My Heart Idea Book went live!  I knowI always say this but...this is truly my most FAVORITE Idea Book yet!

This Idea Book is packed wiht so many fun new stamp sets, paper packs, workshop on the go kits, accessories, tools, etc!  If you do not have your own personal copy you can hop over to my website HERE and view the Idea Book online.  If you would like an actual copy of the Idea Book feel free to contact me.  They are just $3.95 or FREE with a minimum $25 order or Free if you host a gathering or workshop.

Close To My Heart is hosting a FABULOUS special during the month of February.




In the new Idea book you will discover that CTMH now sells EMBOSSING FOLDERS- YIPPPEEEEE!  

During February you are eligible to receive your choice of a new embossing folder FREE (a savings of $8.95) for every 2 packs of bulk single color or combination cardstock you purchase.  Pick from our 5 new folder designs-dot,chevron,quatrefoil,damask,or stripe-when you make a qualifying purchase.  Add a touch of texture and flair to every cardstock project you create-gorgeous and easy!  

This offer is only valid while supplies last, so make sure to get your order in early!

*White Daisy, Colonial White, kraft cardstock and the new Paper Fundamentals do not count towards the qualifying purchase.


FEBRUARY STAMP OF THE MONTH STAMP SET:  Wild About Love

This is a GREAT SET!  There are 9 images in this set.  I created the card below using some Cashmere and White Daisy Cardstock and 3 new Washi Tapes:  The Gold Polka Dot, the Ruby Chevron and the Honey Triangle patterns!  It's hard to see in the photo but I stamped the fox once on my cardstock piece and then again on a piece of scrap.  I cut the head out and adhered it to the fox going on the card with 3-D foam tape. This added a nice touch of dimension!  Next I colored one of our wooden shapes with a ruby marker and adhered it over the flower stamp image.  This added a bit more of dimension.  So Fun to Play with this Set!



This set is available at full retail price OR you can purchase it for just $5.00 with a minimum $50 order!


No comments: