Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Fashion Fascination Abounds!


I am so excited about the new "Base & Bling" that debuts in the NEW Spring/Summer 2014 Close To My Heart Idea Book!
You'll love this trendy new line of wearable crafts.  Simply choose the base you desire and then select from a wide range of decorative attachments.  There are metallic charms, resin and acrylic flowers, hip style sheet adhesives crystal gems and even fabric flowers.
You'll have a one of a kind look that is super affordable and oh so stylish!



I had fun playing with this new product line last week.  I was so happy with how easy it is to custom make my own jewelry!  I plan to use this line for many gifts!
My daughters are so excited to create their own wearable craft. too!
Here the few necklaces that I created.





No comments: