Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Saving Specials!

Hello!

My Oh My!  I am both embarrassed and ashamed that I have not posted in so long.  My family, including myself, all came down with that nasty stomach bug and "MAN!" did it really set us all off a bit.

Good news is we are all healthy and getting back on track again.  I have enjoyed sharing the new Spring/Summer CTMH Idea Book with a handful of individuals and they are in LOVE!  There are so many "gotta have" products in the pages of this book of inspiration.  So many new projects to create.  and wonderful incentives for you to take advantage of.   I want to SHARE all this Awesomeness with each of  YOU!

There are still 5 more days to take advantage of the EMBOSS is BOSS special.  Purchase 2 cardstock packs and pick an embossing folder FREE!  I talked about these fabulous folders in my last post (February 10th).  These folders are so simple and perfect for adding texture to cards, layouts, home decor, cricut cuts and more!  If you purchase 4 cardstock packs-you earn 2 FREE embossing folders.
You can hop on my website (amy.ctmh.com) to place your order OR feel free to contact me and I will be happy to place your order for you.


The savings continue in March with another wonderfully delightful special!  Beginning March 1st -March 31st order your Studio L layouts-including ones using our new Photo Express Collection-for only $5 each!  Quickly create gorgeous, personalized studio  layouts  using our wide selection of papers, collections, patterns, and embellishments.  And don't forget to check out the templates in our new Photo Express Collection, which allow you to design layouts entirely comprised of photos in minutes.

I had some fun playing with the Photo Express Collection.  I wanted to use it for processing photos for my Picture My Life Album (this collection is PERFECT for the Picture My Life Collection).   I used the 3 x 4 horizontal and vertical photo page.

Here are some photos of the step-by-step process 







Here is the finished layout:


Here is a 2-page layout in my Picture My Life Album:




 I LOVE the Picture My Life System for preserving my every day moments.  I had some fun adding cork alphabets letters and stickease to the top of the protectors.

I did a quick little demo at scrapbook club this past Thursday.  The scrappers were intrigued with using Studio J as a photo processing system.  The Photo Express Collection is perfect for developing those odd size photos for your layouts.  I get asked over and over how and where I get my 2 x 2 , 3 x 3 , 3 x 4, ect. photos developed for layouts.  Studio J is the answer!  The quality is impeccable and the cost is much more affordable than purchasing the ink for my printer and the the high quality photo paper.  I hope that you will take a moment to visit my website and play on Studio J.  It is FREE to play.  Upload as many photos as you wish.  Create layouts 'till your heat's content.  You will only be charged for the actual layouts you decide to purchase.

I will be hosting a FREE STUDIO J CLASS on WEDNESDAY, MARCH 19th @ 6:30 p.m.  I encourage you to START creating your layouts NOW and then you can be ready to purchase them towards the end of March.  Bring your computer to class and any questions you may have.  If you have any questions between now and March 19th please do not hesitate to contact me.  If you are unable to make it to the class on March 19th but would like to meet 1-on-1 with me-contact me and we can schedule a time to meet!


No comments: