Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Some Studio Scrapbooking

TGIF!
This week I was able to get about 8 pages created in Studio J.  I always create an album for my parents filled with all the treasured memories we create each year during the holidays.  Studio J is the perfect scrapping system to use for this project because I can order 2 of each layout-one set for my parents and a set for my family!  Once CTMH gave scrappers Studio J,  I have been able to create my holiday albums each year-all within the 30 days following Christmas Day.  I am still working o the layouts for all those holidays prior to the arrival of Studio J.  At this point-I am thinking about just creating as many Christmas pasts in Studio J that I can!

I know I have mentioned this before, but I have fallen in love with Studio J as a photo processing center, too.  Ever since CTMH added the "No Limits" Concept to all the man tother patterns, I have been using that particular concept to process photos I want in the not so popular sizes, as well as the most common sizes.  I love the ability to add text to my photos, too.  Thanks to Studio J we can all do that now!

I invite you to my Catalog Preview Party next Saturday, February 1st 1-3:00.  Not only will I be sharing the new CTMH 2014 Spring/Summer Idea Book and some of the the new product, but I will also be sharing a Studio J tutorial-sharing tricks like how to incorporate the CTMH exclusive flip flaps to your Studio J layouts, using Studio J as a photo processing center AND introducing you to the "Pocket Scrapbooking" System-the CTMH Way!  Come one-Come All!  It will be a fun-filled two hours!  Please feel free to bring family and friends!

Here are the layouts I created thus far.  You will see the "Off Limits" concept filled with several photos in various sizes (several are upside down!).  My plan is to cut these photos and add them to page protectors and flip flaps (a very favorite product of mine!).

Enjoy and have a Wonderful Weekend!

amy









No comments: