Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Simple Scallops

Greetings!

I have had so much fun playing with the NEW Close To My Heart Scallop Punch- item #Z1851.  Click HERE.  This punch makes creating 12 inch long borders so easy because it has a fabulous guide that shows you exactly where to place your paper.  There is also a nice "catch all" compartment on the backside where all the scrap punches fall.  You open up the little flap and dump all your scraps right into the garbage.  Easy Peasy!

Here is a card I made over the weekend.  I used the punch to make my scallop border on the Cotton Candy Cardstock.  If you look closely you just might see a NEW Product(s) that will be available FEBRUARY 1st...that is just 2 weeks away!!!



I used the Artbooking Cartridge to cut the "HELLO".  I cut this in whisper grey and with the black glitter paper (LOVE the glitter paper!).  I created the "shadow" look by adhering the whisper "hello" and then off-setting the glitter paper "hello" and adhering that with the 3-D foam tape.  This gives the card a nice 3-D appearance (it looks like it was tricky to do but it is SO.SO, SIMPLE!).  I used the black journaling pen to add the squiggly lines.

Here is a short but informative video about the scallop punch.  Take a peek so you can see it in action!











No comments: