Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

A Fun and Unique Way to Use...


Last week I sat down and went through the Idea book looking at some of the product I have yet to create with.  I love the Designed Decor Flip Stand Album HERE that came out in the Autumn/Winter Idea book this past August.  There are several projects I want to create with this innovative product.  Here is one of them- a post-it note center!  This simple,come-together-quickly project was super fun and makes the BEST gifts!  Who wouldn't love to receive THIS at any time of the year!  I used scraps from the National Scrapbook Month Exclusive Paper Pack last May to embellish the frame.  I used "Pixie Glitter Alphabet" stickers (#Z1776) HERE to create the title.  I added a dimensional element from the "Album Pages" pack (#Z1791) HERE, some retired paper flowers, a sparkle, a post-it note pad and a pen to complete the project.  I think I know what my Valentine Gifts are going to be this year!

No comments: