Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Adorable Halloween Mini Album

Happy Monday!
Happy Last Day of September!

I hope you have had a great month! October is tomorrow and with that comes all things pumpkins, ghosts, goblins and witches!

Have you had a chance to purchase and play with the Close To My Heart Artbooking Cricut Bundle yet? If you have (or even if you have not) you will LOVE the video below that shares ideas on how to make the cutest Halloween mini album...EVER!  I love it and it is oh.so.easy-thanks to Artbooking!

Today is  the last day of National Stamping Month.  If you have not taken advantage of the 3 exclusive stamp sets for just $10.00-there is still time.  Feel free to contact me to place your order or you can hop over to my website (amy.ctmh.com) and place your order online.



No comments: