Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

CREATE WITH CRICUT

Monday Greetings!

I have a confession to make.  I was never a Cricut person...until 3 years ago, that is,  when Close To My Heart came out with their first Cricut Bundle.  NOW I am a Cricut Lover!  CTMH has brought us a new Cricut Bundle each year for the past 3 years.  Each cartridge is unique in itself.

I have another confession to make...I ONLY use 3 Cricut Cartridges!  Yes...it is TRUE!  I am addicted to my Cricut AND I only use 3 Cartridges!  Can you believe it? I have a handful of customers who have been avid Cricut users for years.  And guess what they have told me, as well as, others?  They say that out of all the cartridges they own...they really only use the 3 cartridges that are exclusive to Close To My Heart!  I think that says ALOT about the CTMH cartridges, eh?!

Take a look at the video below to learn more about each cartridge.  If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me!

Enjoy!


No comments: