Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

October Fun!




Happy October!!!!!

I LOVE the month of October.  The cooler temps, the orange, yellows and brown colors that pop up EVERYWHERE, Halloween, pumpkins, turkeys...All Fun Stuff!

Close To My Heart products help us to celebrate all these fall traditions that happen in our every day lives.

And as always, a new month brings new specials!
The Stamp of the Month is one sure to put you in the holiday spirit.
"Scandinavian Wishes" is a collection of 12 images consisting of icons, borders and sentiments.  Each sunning when inked up with any color! This limited time stamp set is available this month only and can be yours for just $5.00 with a minimum order (also available for full retail price of $17.95).



Here are some cards created with the stamp set and the new Frosted Paper Pack.












One of my new "loves" is the Close To My Heart "Crush Book Products.


This past Sunday I held my first "8th Grade Crush Club Class."    My daughter and 5 of her friends are meeting once a month to "crush" their 8th grade memories.  The girls are so excited to be creating their very own personal scrapbook showcasing their final year of middle school.  On Saturday I spent time working on my Crush Book.  Oh My!!!!  What a fabulous afternoon I had!  I only used the accessory packs  and a tiny few cork alphabet stickers and 3-D foam tape to create my pages.  I have never worked on a Crush Book or Smash Book (from years past).  My book is the home of all my photos and mementoes of the yearly visits I share when a dear friend comes to visit me.  Heart-throb's, if you have not started your Crush Book-please treat yourself TODAY!  The more I worked on my book, the more I didn't want to stop creating in it.  Molly and her friends did such a wonderful job on their pages and the had such fun together!


Be sure to hop over to Jeanette's blog to learn about the Crush Contest she is hosting all month long.  This contest is for consultants and everyone!  I encourage you to participate and to share this with everyone and anyone you come in contact with!


Here are some photos of a few of the girls creating and of  my pages.










No comments: