Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Sensational Studio J!


I had so much fun scrapbooking in Studio J yesterday!  I created 20 layouts!  And this month Close To My Heart is hosting a "can't pass up special!"  For every 9 layouts you create you will get a 10th layout FREE!
Have you tried scrapbooking in Studio J yet?  I, for one, was the scrapbooker who said I would never want to scrapbook online.  I love my paper and adhesives way too much.  HOWEVER, when CTMH came out with Studio J I had to give it a try.  Oh my!!!!  Am I ever glad I did!  I still love my paper and adhesives and all the other fun-ness that comes with traditional scrapbooking, but I have fallen in love with Studio J.  If you have not given Studio J a try I am encouraging you now to hop over to my website HERE and click on "products" and then "Studio J."  You can play and play and play for FREE!  You will only be asked to pay when you  go to purchase a layout (which will then be mailed directly to you and you can slip it into your album along with all your other layouts-both traditional and Studio).  Give it a try and then let me know what you think!

No comments: