Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Art Attack!

Happy Thursday!

I have been busy this week getting ready for my youngest daughter's birthday.  Payton Marie is turning 10 on Saturday.  DOUBLE DIGITS...I still cannot believe it!  Anyway, turing 10 is a BIG DEAL and calls for a BIG celebration.  Payton chose to have a GLAMPING party this year.  She and 5 of her friends will be glamorous campers on Saturday and will be sleeping in our family tent out in the backyard Saturday night.  I have been having a blast making decorations and goodie bags, etc.  The CTMH Cricut ARTISTE bundle has made it so easy!

Below is a fun video showing how to add "POP" to your party projects and every day projects, as well.  Gotta love the sponge daubers!  I think I order a pack with every order I place-thats how much I love and use them!

Enjoy the video!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a fun glamping party! I can't wait to see pics!