Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Close To My Heart Specials

Happy October!
I love this time of year!  The leaves are changing color, the temps are starting to drop, pumpkins are popping up all over and...yes! we are even seeing a little hint of the holidays!

Close To my Heart's October Stamp of the Month stamp set is perfect for all your holiday projects-from creating gift tags, greeting cards, layouts and more.

"Very Merry Christmas" is a set of 11 images and is available during October only.  You can purchase it at it's full retail price of $17.95 OR you can purchase it for just $5.00 with a minimum $50 order.



You can place orders directly from my website here or you can contact me and I will be happy to place your order for you.

Close To My Heart has another special going on all month long!


During the month of October when you buy 9 custom-printed layouts in Studio J, you will receive a 10th layout for FREE!  To receive the discount you just add 10 or more layouts to your cart during the month of October and the discount will be reflected in the order total.  Buy 9, get 1 free.  Buy 18, get 2 free.  Buy 27, get 3 free.  Up to 4 FREE layouts!  Give Studio J a try (or continue to use it)for fast and easy memory preserving!

You can go to my website HERE to set up your account (if you have not done so yet).  Click on the Studio J tab at the top and the computer will take you step by step through the process.  It is totally FREE to play and have fun.  You are only charged once you choose to purchase one of your layouts.  Please contact me if you have any questions.

Yesterday I posted information about the Digital Divas CLub I would like to start.  YOu can read all about it on the October 1st post.




No comments: