Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

April Stamp of the Month: YOU ARE and My 14 year old!


Happy April!
New Month means NEW Stamp of the Month! I
really like this April exclusive set...and it can be yours
for just $5.00 with a minimum $50 order! The "You Are" set consists of 15 images perfect for scrapbooking, card making and paper crafting! Below are a few cards created using the stamp set and the "Victory" paper pack. You can check out more samples on my website amy.ctmh.com and you can also place your order while you are visiting , as well. Or feel free to contact me and I will be happy to place the order for you!
It was a busy, busy weekend at the McGrew household. Our first born, Tucker James turned 14 on Saturday!!!!! Wow! I can't be old enough to have a 14 year old, can I???? Tucker had 12 of his friends over Friday night for a party and then we celebrated as a family on Saturday and then enjoyed a relaxing day at the neighborhood pool Sunday after church. Here are some photos of your weekend!

No comments: