Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dotty for You! Happy Siblings Day!


Here is a layout I created using the yummy Dotty for You exclusive paper pack I told you about in my last post. If you have not taken a peek at the video I posted over the weekend, I encourage you to do so now. These papers are so fun and bright and gorgeous BUT...even MORE FUN and BRIGHT and GORGEOUS to PLAY with! I had a blast making this layout! This exclusive paper pack will become available starting April 17th . It is in honor of National Scrapbook Month which is the month of May. How cool is it that CTMH is starting the celebration early! You can OWN your very own Dotty for You paper pack for just $5.00 with a minimum $35 order! Spend $75 and purchase TWO paper packs for just $10.00! Take a peek at the video I posted over the weekend to get all the details!!!!


Did you know that today is National Siblings Day? I wish I had known this yesterday-I would have had my kids make cards for each other. Oh well...I'll have to remember for next year! Why not create a layout of you and your siblings OR of your children today? I think I will try to do that today!

No comments: