Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Win A Workshop!

This is my 2nd post of the day.  Be sure to read my first one-all about my "Dotty For You" Bookmark and Card Workshop.  I had so much fun creating and playing with the vibrant "Dotty For You" paper pack.  I just can't get enough of it!  And CTMH is offering a contest revolving around this yummy paper pack.  We could actually WIN a WORKSHOP PRESENTED by an EXECUTIVE TEAM MEMBER!  Yup!  You read correctly.  A member of the Exec Staff will fly down and conduct a workshop for 20 of my customers/Team Members!  Don't worry-if you are long distance and I win I will be sure to share the workshop with you via mail.  Check out all the exciting details in the video below.  If I should sell 100 or the Dotty for You paper packs and/or the April and May Stamp of the Month Sets then all those who purchase one or both of these items will have their name go in a hat and I will draw the 20 names for the workshop.  Each time you make a purchase of the dotty for You or the April or May Stamp of the Month sets you will earn a ticket!


No comments: