Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

A 9 year old, CTMH Cricut Cartridge, Bunny Box and a CLub for EVERYONE!

Yesterday my daughter, Payton had a half day of school. She was in a creative mood upon arriving home and wanted to create a little something for her dear friends who are going away for Spring Break on Saturday. She decided to make some "Bunny Bait" (a trail mix consisting of pretzels, marshmallows and Recess peanut butter eggs). Payton wanted to wrap the Bunny Bait in something cute. I shared with her a picture of a cute bunny box fellow consultant, Christine Adams, shared on her blog. Payton was so excited to give it a try! I handed Payton the directions and she got to work. I was so impressed with how cute her bunny bags turned out. Payton did it all herself using my Cricut machine and the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. This cartridge ROCKS! It is for EVERYONE or EVERY AGE!!!!
Once Payton was done wiht her project we rode our bikes over to her friend's house to deliver the gifts. Her friends were thrilled! They fell in love with their new little bunny friends! Payton said she can't wait until she can be a CTMH Consultant! She said she LOVES to make things to give to others and see their smiles!!!!

Unfortunately, Payton is not old enough to become a CTMH consultant BUT...if you are 18 or older YOU can! And all those who "join the club" on/before March 31st (SATURDAY) will receive the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge FREE, in addition to all the other goodies contained in the start up kit! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to join my CTMH family!

Joining the Club!

"I wouldn't join any club that would have me as a member."

Groucho Marx said that. I think the guy must have had some low self-esteem! I love clubs! I love the feeling of being part of a group of like-minded people. I joined the drama club, Camp Fire Girls, even Sam's Club, just to name a few!!

The best club I ever joined though is the Close to my Heart club. With it came benefits that I couldn't even imagine. Here's what I received:

A welcome package that was worth $400
An opportunity to attend the best expo I've ever been to (and I've been to it four times)
A continual discount on my favorite brand new products
About a hundred new friends with more to come
Sneak previews and chances to buy great new products before they are available to the public
A chance to get out of the house and just be me
Regular club meetings where make and takes were free
Access to a private treasure trove of new artwork, patterns and ideas
A place to feel important
Awards
A big tax refund
Chances to get free product OFTEN
And I have taken my husband on 6 all expense paid cruisers AND a trip to NEw Zealand!

Join the club for just $99 plus shipping and tax and get that whole welcome package and most of the wonderful things that I gained from this club listed above, (a couple of them you have to earn but MOST come with your joiner's fee).
Here's the best part, you can try out the club for FOUR MONTHS with no other obligation on your part. That's right, just see if you like it. At the end of June, you can decide to stay in the club or not. For more details on this, just send me an email and I can tell you all about it. And P.S. if you want a way to make money, I can help you with that too!
DON'T WORRY, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE CLUB, CLOSE TO MY HEART WON'T TAKE YOUR WELCOME PACKAGE BACK, YOU GET TO KEEP IT, ISN'T THAT COOL? I know, I'm starting to sound like an infomercial but it's true!
So, if this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, here's what you do. Grab your credit card and go to: amy.ctmh.com and click on "Opportunity". Or give me a call and I will walk you through the application!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great post. Payton should be proud! So darn cute.