Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Love Your Layout...Florentine

Happy Friday!

This week has flown by...the month of March has flown by! There are still 7 days left to get your FREE Close To My Hear Bundle or $100 in FREE product. How? By treating yourself to the BEST JOB on EARTH! Become a CTMH consultant during the month of March and a Cricut Bundle ($99 value) will be added to your Consultant kit at NO CHARGE! If you already have the CTMH Cricut Bundle or are not interested in it you can choose $100 in select product to add to your kit AT NO EXTRA CHARGE! I would be honored to have you join my team. If you have any questions or would like to just chat about this wonderful opportunity feel free to contact me.

I know I have already shared this video with you but it is so much fun I wanted to do it again!


...And here is another fun "Love Your Layout" video featuring the "Florentine" Kit which made its debut in the current Spring/Summer Idea book.

No comments: