Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Going! Going! GONE...

When I sit down to scrapbook and/or create cards I always pull out my "Scrapbooking and Card Making Bibles." I depend on my CLose To My Heart "How To" books. I love these resources. They always get my mind thinking. I take the ideas shared in these books and then I tweak them to make them my own, to add my own personal touch. Several weeks ago it was announced that all 6 of these fabulous resources are being retired. Several of these books are now sold out. Good news is 4 books are still available (but not for long). "Cherish", "Imagine" and "Magic" are super for scrapbookers and "Wishes" is perfect for the card maker in all of us. If you do not already own these books, I highly recommend you treat yourself today! These books also make GREAT gifts for our fellow scrapbookers and card makers. Shop now for Christmas! YOu can order you books on my website under "while supplies last" or feel free to contact me and I will be happy to order them for you!

No comments: