Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

You & Me: Stronger Together

I love being a part of CTMH! I love how they are always thinking of great ways to help those in need. Close to my Heart just announced the "You & Me: Together Forever" Campaign.
Here are the details:
The exclusive "You & Me" kits that were available during the month of May are available again (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST) for just $15 (no minimum order required) and a portion of the proceeds will go towards helping those effected by the recent natural disasters.
How cool is this?!!!!! I have already purchased a few extra kits to give as Christmas gifts to my crafting friends and family! I love that I am helping others while getting some early Christmas shopping done!
These kits will sell out FAST so contact me today (stamperamy@earthlink.net)to get yours!

No comments: