Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tucker's First Studio J Layout!

Greetings!
I spent all of 10 minutes a few weeks ago teaching my son, Tucker (age 13), how to scrapbook in Studio J. He has since created about 6-7 layouts! I love that he is enjoying it, that he is doing something constructive on the computer when it is too hot down here to be outside and I LOVE that he is documenting some of our family memories! Here is the layout he choose for his Free JPG. Didn't he do a great job!
Now my two daughters (ages 11 and 8) are anxious to create some layouts in Studio J! Once they do I will be sure to share their artwork as well!

There are still 7 days left for YOU to play in Studio J and get YOUR FREE JPG! Hop on over to my website (amy.myctmh.com) and create your layout today. Once you complete the layout continue to follow the steps to checkout and click on the JPG Only option, then the FREE JPG will show up. You will spend NO MONEY and have a super cool layout to email to family and friends or post on your facebook page! Even better...have each of your children create a layout and they, too, can receive a FREE JPG!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for Tucker! How fun is that?