Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

i am hosting a Studio J Contest!


Happy Friday!
I love the summer weekends...especially when there is nothing scheduled! The McGrew family plans to go see the new Judy Moody Movie and head to the beach with our bathing suits and bikes!
I also hope to have some time to scrapbook in Studio J this weekend.
Before the weekend gets started I wanted to share with you another fabulous Studio J video.
And then I encourage you to hop on over to my Facebook Business Page and post your layout!
I am hosting a contest! I invite you to post any and all Studio J layouts your create in the next week (June 10th-June 17th) on my SMALL BUSINESS FACEBOOK PAGE (you can click on the link to the left of this blog to get there). On Saturday, June 18th I will randomly select a winning layout. The winner will be awarded a QUICK PIC ALBUM (page 113 of the current Idea Book). I am so excited to see ALL your layouts!

No comments: