Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Jubilation: The June Stamp of the Month

Here is a card I created using the June Stamp of the Month: Jubilation (#1457). I used the Wings paper pack (#X7135B), Juniper Ink Pad (#Z2165), Vineyard Berry Ink Pad (#z2157), Black Waxy Flax (#Z1089), and the Green Brad Assortment (#Z1364).
I created my own pattern cardstock by simply using the bone folder (#Z1204). I scored my cardstock every 1/8th inch and then turned the cardstock over and rubbed my Vineyard Berry Ink Pad across the surface. Simple and Fast and the results are striking! Give this technique a try today!
All products I listed above are available on my website (amy.myctmh.com) or feel free to contact me and I will be happy to order them for you (some products I even have in stock here at my house!).

No comments: