Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Winter" Camp McGrew Goodie Bag




Last weekend my hubby and I surprised our children and took them up to the mountains for our first ever "Winter" Camp McGrew. We have been doing a summer Camp McGrew for 8 years now but wanted to have some winter fun this year. I made Camp Survival Backpacks for each of our three children. Creating Camp Survival Goodies is probably my most favorite preparation for all our little family excursions! Here is a photo of some of the goodies I filled their backpacks with. I love being able to put my stamps and CTMH papers and inks to good use when creating goodie bags! I made little S'More Kits for each bag and embellished the tins with CTMH papers and stamps. I also stamped bands to wrap around microwave popcorn and hot chocolate packets. I purchased some of those 4 x 6 albums at the Dollar Store and them created a cover using CTMH stamp, papers and inks. So fun and so cute!

No comments: