Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

10th Layout is a CHARM!


I am so excited about another AMAZING PROMOTION Close To My Heart is offering during the month of February.
If you have a STUDIO J MEMBERSHIP you qualify to take advantage to the
"PERFECT 10" Incentive!
For every 9 Studio J layouts you purchase, you will receive the 10th layout FREE!
This is on top of all the other INCREDIBLE BENEFITS you receive just for having a
STUDIO J MEMBERSHIP!
What? Did you ask,
"What is a STUDIO J MEMBERSHIP?"
This is a special program CLose To My Heart offers to all those who use the AMAZING online scrapbooking program CTMH designed.
Studio J became available to the public last fall.
You can play with it all you want ABSOLUTELY FREE
on my website
(amy.myctmh.com).
This program is like NO OTHER. So many customers have come to me telling me how incredible this program is.
The only time you pay is when you purchase an actual layout.
And when you purchase either 3-month or 12-month (best bang for your buck) you will receive FABULOUS benefits
(free shipping, free protectors, free jpeg files with each purchase,exclusive patterns and paper kits. etc.)
AND....
this month you will receive a 10th layout free for every 9 you purchase!
I am working on our Christmas Album now.
I am excited to take advantage of the 10th layout free incentive all month long!
Below are some layouts I created a few days ago while sitting on the coach watching a movie with the family!
Please contact me TODAY and I will be happy to share with you more details about Studio J and this incredible offer!
AND...
I AM GIVING A FREE 12 x 12 FAUX LEATHER ALBUM TO ALL THOSE WHO PURCHASE The 12-MONTH STUDIO J MEMBERSHIP DURING THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY!
Now that is a deal...
Free 10th layout for every 9 you purchase
And
FREE 12 x 12 ALBUM
($29.00 value)



No comments: