Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

More February Stamp of the Month (Friendship) Creations


Here are a few more cards created using the February Stamp of the Month. I love this set more and more each time I use it! These cards were created using the new "Sophia" kit.

Have you had a chance to check out the AWESOME deals on my website (amy.myctmh.com)? If you have or have not, I encourage you to visit daily. Close To My Heart is continually adding fabulous products at fabulous prices!

I also wanted to remind you about the other fantastic specials Close To My Heart is sponsoring all month long. If you have ever thought about doing what I do...having a "job" that requires you to scrapbook, make cards and paper craft. A job that gives you great discounts and FREE products and opportunities to earn incredible trips. A job that allows you to make new friends, and make your own hours then NOW is the TIME to start YOUR CLose To My Heart business!
I would love to have you join my CTMH family! Signing up in the month of February allows you to earn your kit FREE once you reach "Straight to the Top!" To reach Straight to the Top all you have to do is submit sales of $300 or more in your first month, and then submit a total sales of $1,200 or more during your first 3 months. Once you accomplish this you will redeem your $100 in select product credit for stamp sets, blocks, inks, cardstock, My Reflections paper packets and more! You will also receive a rebate of $129 on your New Consultant Kit! That is a value up to $491 in products and business supplies for FREE!. Your kit is free, your select products are free-how FABULOUS! And I would love to help you reach the Straight To The Top so you can earn all these wonderful FREE items!

And don't forget about "A Perfect 10!" Special! This is a Studio J Members only special...for every 9 laytouts you purchase on Studio J you will receive the 10th layout FREE! There is a new members only exclusive paper pack on Studio J now! All members be sure to check it out and start creating your layouts! To those who do not have a membership, please contact me to get yours today! I loved Studio J when it came out but now I REALLY, REALLY love it! I will always be a classic scrapper but the Studio J layouts are so fast and easy to create (and leave no mess) and they look so real- the embellishments actually look 3-d...I have become an even BIGGER FAN of this amazing program. I love all the savings and benefits you get as a member! Play with Studio J on my website FREE and see what you think! Contact me if you have any questions or if you are ready to become a member and SAVE BIG all month long and all year!

No comments: