Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fun Artwork!

Hello!
It has been a busy week! I thought I would share some of the things I created in honor of Valentine's Day.

My children gave their teachers mini chocolate bars that we wrapped Close To My Heart background and texture paper around. I added some scraps of paper to wooden clothes pins and wa-la... a
simple cute gift that anyone would enjoy. I love the clothes pins! They are great to use in place of paper clips! You can "dress your chocolate bars up" for any occasion simply by changing the color/pattern of paper!

Here are the cards I made for each of my children and Stan. The first card with the birds was inspired by
a card I saw at the Team Builders Conference I attended last month in Utah. The stamp set (#D1465 "Fill in the Blank) is a new set found in the New Spring/Summer Idea Book (pg. 96).
I love this set...it is perfect for just about EVERYTHING! Such a wise investment, I think!
The next two cards were created for my two daughters Molly and Payton. I used the new Sophia papers for Molly's card. I rec
ently took a liking to making "yo-
yo's." I think they add a nice touch to cards, layouts and all paper projects!

Here is Tucker's Valentine. This card was inspired by a fellow CTMH consultant. I do not have her name but I wanted to give her credit just the same!
I used the new stamp set called "A Game" (#A1113 on page 89 of Spring/Summer Idea Book) and the new "Sweetheart" papers to create this card.

No comments: