Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Share the Magic!

Happy October!
Oh how I love the month of October! I plan to spend the day decorating the house with our fall decor and...buying Pumpkin Shape Candy Corn (it's my favorite fall candy...except for Almond M & M's!)!
It is the first day of a new month which means we have a NEW STAMP OF THE MONTH! Here is some artwork created using the October Stamp of the Month (#D1442 Share the Magic). I recently participated in a swap with this stamp set. I will be posting photos of the fabulous cards I received in the swap soon. I am also planning a Christmas Card Workshop using this stamp set. Be looking for details on that coming soon!
As with all stamp of the month stamp sets, you can purchase this for the retail price of $26 (this includes shipping and tax) OR you can earn it at a discount or FREE! Contact me to learn how!
Close to My Heart is offering an AWESOME SPECIAL during the month of October. It is called "Jump For Joy!" All hostesses hosting a minimum $450 gathering during the month of October will be allowed to "jump" to the next level of Hostess Rewards and Hostess Rewards Plus! Lets plan YOUR gathering TODAY!

No comments: