Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010


November 1st in on Monday. October has just flown by! I wanted to share with you a few more cards created with the October Stamp of the Month "Share the Magic." This exclusive stamp set is available until midnight on October 31st. This set is fun to stamp and color in the images with markers, chalks or color pencils. I have also had alot of fun using the paper piecing technique with these images. You can order this stamp set right from my website (amy.myctmh.com) or feel free to contact me and Iw il be happy to place the order for you. Remember that the stamp of the month can be purchased at the full retail price of $22.95 (plus shipping and tax) or you can earn it at a discount! Contact me to ask how!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Halloween!




No comments: