Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Our Birthday Girl!

Sorry that I have not posted in almost a week. I have been busy preparing for my daughter's birthday party which is this Saturday.
Yesterday was Payton's actual birthday and we celebrated her all day long! I can not believe my baby is now 8 YEARS OLD! I love the beautiful girl she is growing up to be but...I do get a bit melancholy thinking about how fast life is passing by. Payto
n is our youngest child and she truly completes the McGrew family. She has been nothing but joy these past 8 years and I thank God above for blessing our life with her. She truly is a treasure. Here she is at school yesterday passing out her birthday treats. She made a yummy trail mix for her classmates (it has candy corn, caramel popcorn, pretzel sticks, Cheez-It crackers and Reeces Pieces). We worked together creating these fun little tags that we embellished each treat bag
with. Payton's teacher liked this treat because it was not messy and the kids could save what they did not eat.
As I mentioned, Payton's party with her friends is Saturday. The theme of her party is "Monograms." The girls will be creating their own personalized stationery at the party. Here is the invitation I created for the party. My inspiration for this card came from Jeanette Lynton's blog post about a month ago. Payton loves the new colors Close To My Heart came out with in the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book. Her most favorites are Lagoon and Sky so these are the colors we are using for her party. I still have lots to get done before the big bash on Saturday afternoon. I will share some other fun with you once the party is over! If you have any questions about the artwork and products I used to create these projects please feel free to contact me via email... (stamperamy@earthlink.net)

No comments: