Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

True Friends

I love the January stamp of the month. Actually, I love all the stamp of the month stamp sets in the Spring 2010 Idea book. I am excited to share artwork created with each of the 4 sets during their month.

Here are some cards created using the January stamp of the month which is called "True Friends" (#D1406). I created this card using the New TOPSTITCH Paper Pack. The other cards below are created by my dear friends and Close To My Heart event roommates; Pam Beery, Michelle Nist and Chris Shouse. These ladies are so talented-I love swapping with them.

This stamp set is available for just 9 more days. You can purchase it at full price ($22.95) or you can earn it at a disoucnt or FREE with a minimum order! You can place your order on my website (amy.myctmh.com) or you can contact me with your order via email or phone and I will be happy to place the order for you!








...And speaking of true friends, I am truly blessed to have some wonderful friends, many whm I have met via Close To My Heart. I love earning the incentive trips that CTMH offers consultants for many reasons. It is wonderful to get away with my hubby and soul mate, Stan. We consider these trips our "once a year" date as we do not go out alone very often when we are home. We tend to do things more as a family with the kids. Because of CTMH we have been able to travel to many places we would probably never be able to see.

Another reason I love the trips is because I get to meet and form friendships with fellow consultants whom I don't neccesarily get to spend time with at Convention and Leadership. Last week in New Zealand I had the opportunity to get to know Janet Swan on a more personal level. She and her husband, Steve are wonderful people. Stan and I had a super time hanging out with them. Lots of laughs and fun and Janet and I were able to share business tips and offer each other advice.

Here is a photo of Janet and I, as well as three other special CTMH friends, Michelle, Lynn and Linda. This photo was taken in Queenstown, NZ on Janet's actual birthday! Happy Birthday Dear Janet!

This photo below is of Janet, Lynn. Linda and I with our husbnads. We were at a Mexican restuarant in Queenstown.

And this last photo is of Janet, Lynn and I at an incredible fruit stand we stopped at on our bus trip from Christchurch to Queenstown. The fruit, nuts and flowers were amazing here. I especially loved the "try it" table. You were able to sample a large variety of fruits and nuts. They had Macademia Nuts at the "try it" table. I LOVE Macademia Nuts but they are so expensive I rarely buy them. I am ashamed to say that I think I ate ALL the Macademia nuts on the Try It table! I appologize to all those who were not able to try them!

No comments: