Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

I Love Janaury!

I LOVE January because several years ago Close To My Heart officially named it NATIONAL PAPER CRAFTING MONTH! What could be more exciting than dedicating an entire month to an official holiday that revolves around some of my most favorite things?!!!!
I LOVE January for another AWESOME reason... the Close To My Heart Spring Idea book goes live! If you could see me right now you would know that I am dancing all around my stamp room because I am surrounded by FABULOUS new product-stamp sets, embellishments, Idea Books and a GORGEOUS limited kit that was created just for National Paper Crafting Month!
If you have not yet picked up or requested YOUR Spring Idea Book please contact me today. All those in my Kit of the Month and Commit to 12 Clubs will receive a free Idea book with their January kits (if you want yours prior to our next class please feel free to contact me and/or stop over). If you have not requested an Idea Book then contact me today. The Idea Books are $3.95 (plus shipping if I have to mail it to you), FREE with a minimum $25 order, FREE to any individual who schedules a gathering or catalog show or FREE to all those who join my NEW! In the Month of...Club (details below). I invite you to visit my website (amy.myctmh.com) to view the Idea Book online, as well!

I have been working on a new club which I have named “In The Month Of...” I give it this name because we will be using a new stamp set each month from the “In the Month Of” stamp collection. On page 78 -79 of the Spring 2010 Idea book you will see the January, February, March and April In the Month of Stamp sets. Be sure to visit my website (amy.myctmh.com)to read about this fun club. The unique thing about this club is that the club members will receive their kit as a “To Go” kit. I encourage my long distance friends to join this fun club, as well as my local gals! Once you read about the details contact me to sign up!

I had fun creating over the weekend. Here is a layout I made using the "Topstitch" My Reflections Kit, Charmed Stamp Set (#C1385), Togetherness Stamp Set (#D1402), Soft Suede Pinwheels (#Z1270) , Cocktail Alphabet (#E1015, Irresistibles Lots of Dots (#Z1261) , eyelets, dimensional elements, the Blush/Chocolate Connection Club gift and baby pink, heavenly blue and chocoalte ink pads/

No comments: