Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Love Calendars!

I LOVE calendars! Every year I create a calendar that hangs in our kitchen. Each month I place photos from happenings occuring throughout that specific month. Then at the end of the year I take the calendar apart and place the layouts in a "Year in Review" album that sits on our coffee table in the family room. I have 4 years in my album to date!

I had fun playing with the new "In the Month" stamp sets over the weekend. Here is my January layout, as well as my February layout.

The "In the Month" stamp sets are a great collection to start, as the stamp images in each set lean themselves to so many scrapbooking, card making and paper crafting projects. You can collect them all AND recieve fun projects in the mail each month from me just by joining the "In the Month" club. I shared all the details in yesterday's post. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to sign up.
Close To My Heart has several types of calendars in the Idea Book. They offer the 12 x 12 calendars that you see here. They also sell a 9 x9 weekly calendar. This 9 x9 calendar is my favorite. Each of my children have one and each night before bed they write three things about their day in it. Then I create a layout representing the week. Now that my kids are getting older, they can create their layout, too!
Be sure to visit Jeanette's Blog and check out the first week of January posting. She offers some fantastic ideas on how to embellish and use all the calendars!


No comments: