Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Home Again, Home Again Jiggety Jig!

Hello, Hello, Hello!

Stan and I have returned safely from New Zealand. What an incredible trip it was! The highlight was spending quality time with my dear friend, Sari, whom I met and worked with when I was teaching in Christchurch, NZ 17 years ago. We have kept in touch over the years and when we saw each other it was like we were next door neighbors!

I can not thank Close To My Heart enough for giving me the opportunity to earn this AMAZING trip to New Zealand. If it were not for my love of CTMH products and my addiction to scrapbooking, stamping and paper crafting, I would have never had the opportunity to return to the land "Down Under" and reunite with my dear friend.

This is one of the MANY reasons I LOVE my job as a Close To My Heart consultant. I actually get paid and earn once-in-a-lifetime trips...all because I LOVE CTMH products! And the friends I make and the reslationships I form with customers and other consultants is absolutely PRICELESS. If you would like to have a job like mine please feel free to contact me. It has never been a better time to start your Close To My Heart business.Let me show you how!


The exclusive "Felicity Kit" is still availabale for 10 more days. If you recall I shared information on how you can earn this fabulous kit for free or with a discount about one month ago. I love this kit for it's unique circle shaped papers and the fun stamp set. You don't want to miss out on this one, folks. Once January is over this exclusive kit will be gone. If you need help ordering it please contact me, I will ber happy to help you!


I am all unpacked and ready to start planning my February calendar. I am looking forward to my FREE "Try Me" scrapbook and/or card club class on Sunday, January 31st. I am offering this treat to you so that you can come visit and see how my scrapbook and card clubs are run. Please be sure to r.s.v.p on/before FRIDAY, JANAURY 22nd. the class will start at 1:00 and conclude at 3:00.

There are many more stories and photos to share of our trip to New Zealand. I will share a little bit at a time in the next several days. Hope you will enjoy it!

"CHEERS MATE!"










3 comments:

katie hanson said...

i went to New Zealand in June of 2008 and it was amazing! I'd love to be able to get back there one day. It's really cool that you were able to do that through CTMH!

xo, katie
kateandoli@blogspot.com

Unknown said...

It looks like you had a blast! Wish I could have been there too, but I'm glad so many of the people I love (like you) were able to go!

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

It was great seeing you Amy! I miss New Zealand already! Can't wait to start working on my swap!

Tina