Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thank you Chris!

It's me again-this is my 2nd post of the day. I neglected to thank my dear friend, Chris in the first post. Chris came with me to the Crop last weekend. My assisant, Kim had to cancel at the last minute due to illness. I called Chris and she was delighted to come help me. THANK YOU CHRIS!!!! I truly appreicated it. Your company meant the world to me!


Chris was also the gal who inspired me to re-do my scrapbook room. We were talking one day after a class she took and one thing led to another and the next thing I knew, we were busy rearranging and then I got it stuck in my head that I wanted my room painted a different color.

My scrapbook room is actually the living and dining room in our house. We do not have living or dining room furniture and once my business started to gow (about 1 year after moving down here) I convinced Stan to let me make the living and dining room my scrapbook room-don't I have the best hubby in the whole wide world?!!!!! THANK YOU STAN!

My parents came down for a visit October 22nd and just left last Saturday, Nov.7th. We spent the first week of their visit moving back into my new "happy place." A friend of ours painted the room and Stan and my dad helped. My room is HEAVEN!!!!! I love it! If you are local you need to stop over and see it-better yet, sign up for a class so you can create in it. It is WONDERFUL!

I am sharing some photos of the whole process of how my new happy place came to be. Be sure to check back tomorrow to see more photos!

1 comment:

chris said...

You are so welcome my friend. I enjoyed every minute.