Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

november Stamp of the Month-Around the Block

Here are some cards I received in a recent card swap using the November Stamp of the Month; Around the Block (item #D1377) and the Sweet Home Paper Pack (item #X7116B). I fell in love with this stamp set when I saw it in the Idea Book but then I fell even more in love with it once I started playing with it! It has so many different uses and it is such fun to just build all different styles of houses using the many images in the set. Some of my fellow CTMH consultants/friends have really gotten creative with this set and created gingerbread houses and lobster houses and churches! Fun Stuff!

And what is even more fun is you can earn this stamp set for free or purchase it at a discount and when you combine it with the Stampaganza special you will really be winning BIG!

When you place an indivivual order of $100 you will earn the set for FREE!
Place a minimum $75 order and you can purchase the stamp set at a 75% discount!
Place a minimum $50 order and you can purchase the stamp set at a 50% discount!
Place a minimum $25 order and you can purchase the stamp set at a 25% discount!

You can place your order on my website (amy.myctmh.com) or feel free to contact me via phone or emial and I will be happy to place the order for you!

Enjoy!
SMiles,
Amy

No comments: