Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Stampaganza is almost gone...



Hello and Happy Friday!


I just wanted to take a minute to remind ya'll that Stampaganza will end on NOVEMBER 30th. Now is the time to purchase all those sets on your wish list, any sets that are on the retired items list and it is also a great time to do some holidya shopping for your stamping friends!




stampaganza is my most favorite special of all! Now is the time to stock up on all those stamp sets you have been wanting. With the buy 2 sets, get the 3rd free you can not go wrong! You will SAVE BIG and have such fun playing with all your wonderful new stamp sets!

I am happy to announce that when you visit my website (stamperamy.myctmh.com -YOU NO LONGER NEED TO TYPE IN THE "WWW") you will be able to view (and print if you want) the RETIRED STAMP SETS. All you have to do is go to my website (stamperamy.myctmh.com) and then click on "SHOP ONLINE." You will then see a list of the the different categories listed on the LEFT SIDE. The last option to choose from is "RETIRED STAMP SETS." Click on that and you will see the name of the stamp set, as well as a picture of the stamp sets that are being retired.

I do encourage you to purchase any stamp sets on this list more sooner than later because once they are gone, they are gone for good.

You will notice on this retired stamp set list all of the WORD PUZZLES. Yes, these awesome stamp sets will no longer be available once they sell out. I absolutely LOVE all the Monthly Word Puzzles and I have to tell you-I use these stamp sets the most-for both card making and scrapbooking. I had alot of fun with my calendar club over the past 10 months creating a monthly layout for each month of the year using only the word puzzles. And I am excited about a new club I will be announcing in the up coming month- A Word Puzzle Club. These club members will come to a monthly workshop (or members can participate via mail) and will create 3 projects using the word puzzle stamp set for that month. Projects will range from cards, 6 x 6 layouts, treat bag toppers, etc. Any individual who orders a minimum of 6 Word Puzzle Stamp sets on one order will qualify to receive 3 FREE stamp sets AND you can be a member of the Word Puzzle Club for FREE (if you are participating via mail you will just be responsible for the shipping charges and you will have to own the inks and stamp sets so you can create the projects at home).

I am offering a special on top of the STAMPAGANZA special! To all individuals who order a minimum of 12 stamp sets (which will qualify you to get 6 ADDITIONAL STAMP SETS FREE) I will purchase you an Acrylic Organizer Case-this will be my gift for you to show my appreciation.


Enjoy your weekend!


SMiles,


Amy


No comments: