Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

December Scrapbook Club

Sorry I have not posted in a few days. I have actually been trying to be creative in my new "happy place." I am so excited about the layouts my December Scrapbook Club members will be creating. I will be sharing all the details very soon about the December Kit and the add-on options but I did want to share two of the layouts with you now.
I used the Heartfelt Die-Cuts on one of the layouts. I actually used both the "Wonder" HeartFelt die-cuts (item #Z1210) and the "Whimsy" HeartFelt die cuts (#Z1145). They are so much fun to create with! I have one other laoyut I am finishing up as we speak. I will post that one tomorrow.

If you would like to join my scrapbook club or try one class to see if it is somehting you would like to join please contact me. I have club members who are local and a handful that participate via mail. I'd love to have you join in on the fun!

No comments: