Pages

Monday, August 13, 2018

NEW PRODUCT BUNDLES AVAILABLE...ORDER BY AUGUST 31st!








The NEW! Close To My Heart Holiday Expressions Idea Book is full of many, many, many fabulous products.  This publication is the BEST one, in my opinion, to hit the shelves in the past 24 years!  Trust me when I tell you that you are going to want EVERYTHING!  Because of this, I thought it might be beneficial to you if I offer you an opportunity to get an assortment of each of the beautiful papers and embellishments in the Idea Book.  This way you will receive a HUGE selection without spending a HUGE amount of money.  

Here are the details:

New Product Bundle Includes:

*ASSORTMENT OF ALL THE NEW PAPERS:  66 pieces of 12 x 6 papers
*Boutique, Hello Pumpkin, Grateful Heart, ’Tis the Season, Oh What Fun, Seasons Mix-In
(if you would prefer to have 33 FULL SHEETS of the pattern papers instead of the 12 x 6 pieces, please let me know in advance- but note that the shipping cost will be higher).

*GLITTER PAPER:  4 pieces of 12 x 6
-Gold, White, Black, Sugar Plum (new color of the year)- 1 of each

*FOIL PAPER:  2 pieces of 12 x 6
-Gold, Silver (1 of each)

*ASSORTMENT OF RIBBON: 2 yards of each
-White & Gold Skinny, Gold Sequin, Candy Apple Striped, Black & Gold, Black Shimmer, Fern Stitched, Raspberry Baker’s Twine

*ASSORTMENT OF EMBELLISHMENTS:  approximately 200+ pieces

*red pearls, clear sparkles, silver gems, black & white dots, sugarplum glitter gems, gold-flecked glitter gems, gold glitter gems. grey gems

CARDS & ENVELOPES:  10 White Card Bases & Envelopes

COST:  $100 + $14 Shipping
ORDER ON/BEFORE AUGUST 31st
I will include a FREE HOLIDAY EXPRESSION IDEA BOOK with each bundle order!

*If you are local you can come pick up your bundle from my house to save on shipping cost

**PLEASE NOTE!!!

Your bundle MUST BE PAID BEOFRE AUGUST 31st.  I will be placing the order on September 1st.  Once I receive the products, I will begin work on cutting, sorting and packaging all the products.  They should be mailed out around the middle of September.  Please note that your entire order will be shipped, so if any products are on back order, shipping my be delayed.  

No comments: