Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2018

NEW DISNEY KIT...Order your PRE-CUT KIT on/before WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 22nd!

Calling all DISNEY FANS!!!!!
I have another Disney Themed Kit to offer you. All papers and cricut cuts comes pre cut. Yes, I do all the tedious work and you have all the fun! Below you will see what come in the basic kit, as well as, a list of the optional add-on products I used. If you want your pages to look like mine, you might want to consider purchasing them BEFORE the prices go up on SEPTEMBER 1st. 
The papers and embellishments we are using to create these fabulously fun pages will be retiring on August 31st so you must order your kit on/before WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 22nd. I want to be sure to get your supply order in before products sell out. 
I want to thank my dear friend and fellow consultnat, Ginni Canderlaria. She is the mastermind behind these exclusive designs.
CENTRAL PARK CHARACTERS KIT
BASIC KIT: $60 (please add $14 for postage I am shipping your kit to you)
*All papers come PRE-CUT! I do all the tedious work for you- you have the fun of assembling and bringing your pages to life by adding your photos!
*Central Park Sequins
*Central Park Alphabets
*Black & White DOTS
*Black * White Ribbon (1 yard)
*30+ Photo Mat Cards
4-6 x 12 Flip Flaps
Each two page layout will come in a 12 x 12 page protector
OPTIONAL ADD ON PRODUCTS (Please let me know upon ordering your kit if you would like any of these products):
*#B1539 Pen Pal Alphabet Stamp Set
*Ink Pads: Black, Toffee, Canary
*Shimmer Brushes: Bashful and Gold
*#Z1979 Black Marvey LePen
*#Z726 Sponge Daubers
*#Z553 Glue Pen, Liquid Glass, #D Foam Tape/DOTS
*Alcohol Markers (for details work)
* I also used a Corner Rounder and white belly pen that CTMH does not carry.
STOCK UP & SAVE BIG!!!
ADD this Bundle to your PRE-CUT Kit for only $30

These are some of my FAVORITE things & the prices are all going up. SO I'm offering you a stock up SALE when you purchase a PRE-CUT kit for only $30 (you save $3.40) you can purchase this bundle!!!
Which gives you a discount on the products!
*B1539 Pen Pal Alphabet Stamp Set $11.50 NOW (Sept 1st:$12.65)
*Z553 Dual Acrtion Glue Pen $5.54 (Sept. 1st- $5.70)
*Z1979 LePlum Black Lining Pen: $3.76 (Sept 1st:$4.00)
*Z3342 Foam Tape $6.90 (Sept 1st $7.51)
*Z3293 Clear Shimmer Brush $5.70 (Sept 1st: $6.36)
I used the Pen Pal Alphabet on every layout for this kit and its retiring!!! I LOVE this set!







No comments: