Pages

Friday, August 24, 2018

CLOSE TO MY HEART EXCLUSIVE KITS

Happy Friday!

I hope you all have had a great week.  Many us had kids start back to school.  If you are like me, you are ready for the weekend!  Enjoy filling it with some of your favorite things!

I wanted to share some of the art I have created recently.
CTMH currently has a few exclusive kits available for a limited time only.  I will include some photos in this message but I have many more on my blog (scrapbooklifewithamy.blogspot.com ).  Be sure to check my blog out for more details!

My VIP Private Facebook Group is growing.  I did a Live FB video the other night teaching a fun fold card card the “Drapery Card.”  I have plans to share, teach and offer contests on this VIP page so PLEASE contact me to join.  You don’t have to be active on Facebook to be a member of this private group.  You don’t even have to comment, post or participate in anything…you can just get in there and watch my classes!

The “Here’s To You” kit retires NEXT THURSDAY.  I loved how QUICKLY these lovely cards and layout came together.  When you purchase the kit, you will receive a FREE cutting guide to create the cards and layout.  I used my Create With Heart How To Book to make a coordinating page to match the layout I did of my daughter Molly.  





The “More Magical” Kit has a super fun Disney Theme to it but I have created a card and a layout that is NOT a Disney Theme!  These exclusive papers are perfect for so many different themes.  A FREE cutting guide is available to create 8 pages ( 4- 2-page layouts AND 8 cards (4 each of 2 designs).





There is also a “You’ve Got Class” bundle.  There are several options to this kit- the best options includes an exclusive paper pack, cardstock pack, true fit folios (12 x 12 file folios), 2 stamp sets, thin cuts, and a package of sparkles.  This bundle will allow you to create a school theme album Kindergarten- Senior Year!  All these products are also available to on their own so it you want more than one of particular products (I purchased 4 packs of the True Fit Folios- they are great for storaging school memorabilia, as well as, vacation and special event  memorabilia).   A free cutting guide is available to you to make creating this album a breeze!








The NEW! CRAFT WITH HEART 12 Month Subscription became available August 1st.  This subscription will be delivered right to your doorstep in a lovely box which is packed with easy to assemble exclusive Cut Above Scrapbook Kits.  If you purchase the 12 month subscription you will receive 20% discount , FREE SHIPPING and 90 FREE PHOTO PROCESSING PRINTS over the course of an entire year!  I will be hosting FREE ASSEMBLY Classes both in person and on my private facebook page.  This will be a time for subscribers to come together and put our kits together.  I will share ways to enhance your pages using all kinds of embellishments and techniques.  




The two current Idea Books will RETIRE ON AUGUST 31st (next Thursday).  If you have product on your Wish List, now is the time to order them.  Some product has already sold out.  

You can purchase all these exclusive kits and all our product on my website (amy.closetomyheart.com).  You can also reach out to me.  I am happy to help you!

I am always looking to grow my customer base. I am open to come to work offices, to schools, to MOPS and other Church Groups, new moms, grandmothers, friends, sororities, clubs, kids ages 6 and up, etc.  My studio here at my house is always open for private workshops/classes, too.  If you know of anyone or if you are interested in hosting a private class or having me come to your organization OR if you don’t have the space, don’t want to clean your house or just want to get out-my studio is ALWAYS available.  Please be sure to reach out to me.  I would also love to do  virtual workshops and/or parties!

Happy Weekend!

Amy

No comments: